My LS swap in 2 dr 2 wd tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
That was a remote IAT sensor that I used when this intake was on the TBSS. It's a common mod on them.
It's just plugging the hole now.

Gotcha.. similar on the G8s.

I just rememberd, I have an intake for a H2 that is commonly used on that swap... I used the filter on my NBS, but the tube is sitting in my garage. Has a heat shield with it, but I don't know if you would be able to use it. Want it?

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes please!!
832-465-8623
Send me a twxt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So after I did the NBS master cylinder swap i was very happy with the way the truck was braking. I still am very happy but had to do a panic stop a couple days ago and realized that the pedal gets to a point to where it will not go down anymore. I pressed on the pedal, got to a point where it would not go down any more and the truck still felt like it needed more braking. It was still moving and eventually came to a stop. As if the rod was bottoming out, but I have confirmed it is not. While bleeding the pedal did go lower.
I bled the brakes again yesterday and although it did get better, it is still not where i want it.

Any ideas what may be going on?

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
may need to adjust the linkage? Was the pedal physically on the floor?

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I looked under the dash and there is no adjusting.
I thought the rod may be bottoming out with the new MC, but like I said the pedal does travel farther when doing the old school method of bleeding brakes.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Update!!
Was driving the hoe and went over a bump while braking and i felt the ABS kick in. Brakes felt great after that, there may have been some air trapped in the module. So now my brakes are beast!!

Had to re-do my entire AC system on Monday. It went out on Sunday and can't not have AC in the Houston summers.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah it is!
I suspected it because my neighbor told me he had to bleed his unit after a brake swap even though no air was coming out of the lines. Just didn't want to spend the $75 to go to the dealer and have it done!!