My lifted 95 GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigRig99

Reaction score
Spacers with the fabtech lift, now that would be some wide track width!! If you do beat on it hard, that 10 bolt is just a matter of time before it goes boom. Look for a 9.5" 14 bolt rear axle, while upgrading some lower gears are the best money spent when running larger tires for better performance.

how about uncovering the cat collection? A couple of ZR's and F-cat?

Haha yeah man an F5 is my Dad's and I got 2 zr's both 800's and one is built for waterskippin cuz i totaled it :)

Last edited:

BigRig99

Reaction score
So what is everything I would have to do to make this thing bulletproof? I'm talking engine, tranny, axles etc. I plan on keeping this truck a while and I want it to last.
Thanks

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
awww no love for me??? just because you don't like chrome doesn't mean you have to disagree with me all the time lol.

lol, i could only think of one other time, its not that i dont like chrome... just to much cleaning for me... and i already spend hours cleaning one truck... sucks when you have 4 to clean....

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
tranny= upgrade to either a 4l80e, or a manual
axles= sas, dana 60 up front and probably one in back... whatever floats your boat.
engine... not sure, id say just keep it stock
trans case... not sure, whatever floats your boat, and works with whatever axle you end up with...
moral of the story= there are tons of ways to make it "bulletproof" with many options, just depends on what you want, and how you drive

BigRig99

Reaction score
Thanks man, the Roll bar not only looks great, but it helps a lot with making people speed up at night or making tailgaters get off my ass in a hurry! :)