My First Lady: 96 1500 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Nice rig! That color matches great with black! Plasti-Dip is fun stuff. Those taillights on are almost every 400 I see around here. Have you considered switching to LED for the tails, HIDS for the headlights?

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Sneakywheel

Reaction score
Small update, just a little plastidip for the moment. About to do some suspension work, upper and lower ball joints. First I have to figure out what kind of control arm I have for the lower. Just need to get up in there!!

On to the pictures!
You must be registered for see images attach

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you wanted to you could also put tint on the blinkers so you dont have to buy new ones. those led ones are not cheap

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Really nice truck! Yes the chrome door handles have to go, but the black on the bottom looks perfect with that color.

Sneakywheel

Reaction score
Ok so here are the quartering towards pictures (i think lol)

Well last night went to start the truck and all that happened was a click, so i thought the starter went bad. I took that off this morning and had it tested, it tested just fine so i re-installed it and it fired up better than ever (It had a lopey start before yesterday since the day i bought it). So im not quite sure what to think about the whole situation:Stupid Me:

Sneakywheel

Reaction score
OK so I just put new plugs, wires, cap, and rotor in this last sunday. Now i will be installing some ball joints in the next month, I have one question. Is there a distinction as to whether my control arm is welded or stamped? I tried searching and no luck. Thank you guys, oh anyone near the Southern Maryland area?

Sneakywheel

Reaction score
OK experts I have a question. If you notice in the pictures above, my truck has a leaning problem. It is an inch or maybe a little more on the right (leaning right). This is causing the truck to pull, I have had the alignment checked and everything is in spec. Nothing popped out to me as to something is wrong, does anyone have any advice on what might be wrong. Such as worn ball joints or shocks? Any advice would be awesome.