my first gmt400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hbl1980

Reaction score
Smurr BTW was your truck on ebay back during the summer? I saw one one there that was familar that was located in Texas. Nice truck!!!!

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love the 89. I would give a lot of money for one in that kind of shape. Love the single cab Z71s.
I loved the 2 tone, was my original plan for my 92 but ended up just going red on it.

Sadly I believe that 89 got wrote off not long after the ol man got rid of it. It had base model interior and only a 305. none the less it looked some nice.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
My '92 is my first, but definitely not my last. Hoping to get a 95+ Z71 ECSB someday. Still have her, and if I can help it, she's not going anywhere. Got her from my uncle (practically the first owner, he bought it in '94 from a car lot, still have the window sticker and dealer plate) almost 2 years ago when i turned 16.

You must be registered for see images

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
He didn't get what he was hoping for. He sank a ton of money in this truck and payed too much when he got it. He was trying to get it back. Didn't work for him. Nobody bid past the reserve so i just called and made an offer. Took a week for him to accept it. He paid $16200 2 years ago and the truck only had 11k miles. Then he shipped it from ohio. Then there are all of the receipts. I bet i have receipts from him for over $5000 from the dealer and aftermarket stuff he did. He paid $675 for exhaust (borla). He had every ounce of fluid changed at the dealer. Stuff like that. He was a Dr so guess money was plenty for him.

hbl1980

Reaction score
Well thats one nice 97 you got. I had a man crush for that truck a week on ebay and could not talk myself into what he wanted. I traded my 09 F-250 for the 96 i bought. It's nice not having truck payments and $4 diesel, $100 oil changes again. I think I said this on another posting, but these trucks in my mind are hard to beat.