my first gmt400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
my first was a 92 ecsb, 350 5spd 1500 with the heavy duty axles... i dont have any pics of it when i first bought it but this is what it looked like the day i sold it,,, 3" body lift, 2" fiber glass cowl hood, 33x10.50 super swampers on mickey thompson classic 2's,, cherry bombs for mufflers,, lol

You must be registered for see images attach

boggers FTMFW!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
the first one i bought was my 88 still got it and it wont go anywhere

first one on the road was my 94 no real pictures of when i got it but that was one of the last ones before i blew the motor in it now it just sits next to the garage with no motor in it

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My parents bought their '94 GMC in January of '94, so that was the first GMT-400 in my family and it's still parked in front of my house today.

MY first GMT-400 was my '91 that I bought in May of '96. It's come a long way since the day I brought it home until now.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My parents bought their '94 GMC in January of '94, so that was the first GMT-400 in my family and it's still parked in front of my house today.

MY first GMT-400 was my '91 that I bought in May of '96. It's come a long way since the day I brought it home until now.

I never get tired of seeing pics of your 91'!

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
i miss the old school look. back then 16 and 17 inch rims were big. classic style right there.

hbl1980

Reaction score
I'm like smurr. I would give anything for that 89 SLX. You could see them a mile away. Nice exteriors and SL interiors. Only give away is the black mirrors and body trim. Man what it was like not to have cookie cutter trucks.