My Big 3 Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 3 Big 3 Kits for sell. 200.00 plus shipping (13.60 Flat rate 3 day shipping)
This kit will fit 97 to 2000 Chevy trucks and SUV's. They have a 250 amp fuses with them all ready so make sure they will work with your set ups. Please post here if you want one. No pm's please. Any questions post here and I'll do my best to answer them. I am set up for pay pal with invoices. Thanks and looking forward to doing business with you all. Also I can make custom wires as well.
You must be registered for see images attach

Smith

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have a pic of the kit installed, also what gauge is the wiring?

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alt to battery and grounds are all 0ga. Starter and main fuse under the hood is 4ga. All ends have been solder and crimped with a 2 ton hydrolic crimper. Heat shrink is marine grade shrink so no air, water or oil can get in and all the wire is ofc copper. I'll get some pics tomorrow.

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the 89 to 96 kits worked out. If you need one for 89 to 2000 post up and I will contact you through PM. I'll get a pic of my truck that has 97 to 2000 kit in it. It's one of the first ones I ever built so some of the color wires don't match up but it was wire I had left over from building some kits for the offroad club I'm in. Used mostly for jeeps hooking up winches and lights. Even LED's will make your light dim if you run as many as we do for night rides lol.