my bagged 1967 suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Making one piece window brackets for a future upgrade on the burb? Don't mind if I do. Lol
You must be registered for see images attach

Went and got some steel for me and my buddy that is making a set for his truck too. so we will probably be cutting these window corner pieces, for the front of the doors out tomorrow

Last edited:

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
more updates...

Door window corner pieces cut, drilled, and tapped for screws. They fit great too. they are at the powder coaters now

And... this is a (67 GMC) swap that's gonna be happening in the future as well. trading my chevy grille for it. it will end up powder coated satin black as well :)

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Back from the powder coaters... and they sure do look good. :)

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Front turn signal light housings for the 67 GMC front end before bead blasting...

And after. Much better now. Now they just need painted silver on the inside, and black on the outside

That should make getting the engine and trans out in one piece a hell of a lot easier. Same with when the 5.3 and the th400 trans go back in in one piece... and the GMC grille swap

After paint... looks much better now

GMC hood latch blasted, and painted

Bumper brackets, cross member, and radiator core support brackets (passengers side was loose) removed from frame for for clean up, and repaint when the engine comes out. May make a new and cleaner looking cross member to put back in, so that way I have more clearance and room for other things

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New DOM cross member built to go under the radiator core support. Just need to cut down/round out the corners on the end plates

Modified the stock bracket for the "new" trans cooler, and drilled the core support for its new location.

One down one to go... 4" holes for the piping of the intercooler on the future turbo setup.

and done... drilled a few other holes for some things that need mounted up to this core support as well. MIGHT get a couple of small pieces of 4" tube to weld in and finish it off to make it look even better