My 2001 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked this up today. It was just to good a deal to pass up. $2500.
2001 Suburban 3/4 ton, 6.0LS, 4L80E, G80/410 8Lug, 175K miles. Has 35PSI Hot oil pressure after driving home 50 miles. Starts right up and no funny noises. Font/Rear Heat/AC. Everything works good except the stereo. Seat heaters work and all power seat controls work. No body rust but does have the normal surface rust on the under body steel parts.
Factory stereo sounds like ****. I think the stock amp is not working?
Interior is very nice with just the driver seat being torn up on the seat but the guy selling it gave me a new Leather seat cover.
Body has a few dings/dents but nothing major. The bigger ones are on the doors and i can replace the doors if i feel the need.
Trans fluid is clean, red, but a little dark. Trans seems to work perfect.
Has a stupid K&N warm air intake. Took the filter off to clean it and its shot. I can see through it where there is no filter media left.
ABS and Brake lights are on so need to get that fixed. Probably going to be the most expensive thing to fix and most important.
I already changed the oil/filter.
ABS
What it needs.
Tires/Wheels. Im not a PYO fan.
New thermostat.
New Plugs/wires.
The oil cooler adaptor on the side of the block is leaking.
Change trans fluid and filter.
Change transfer case oil.
Check front/rear diff oil.
OEM Air filter setup.
You must be registered for see images attach

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The passenger side running board is broke. Last winter they slid off the road into a tree and that cased the damage on the passenger side so ill remove them i guess.
4WD seems to be ok but could not give it a real test. Tried it on a dirt road and it feels like everything was working properly.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Too bad you're so far away, I like the PY0s. I sold the set I had last year, cause I had no idea I was going to get an 8 lug 400(Rawhide).

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll probably put them up on Craigs list but i dont even know what to ask for them.
I would imagine almost everyone on here that would want them is just way to far away.