My 99 2dr 2wd Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the tires ride great. No complaints. Def could not beat the deal on them and couldn't be happier with the turn out. I think drop hangers might be the next thing sooner or later.

That Green Jimmy

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well went driving around tonight following my buddy in his SAS 01 Tacoma on 35s. And well I cracked my valance and tore half of it off. She also got a little dirty as well. I love having a G80 haha.

That Green Jimmy

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Installed led courtesy lights and led map lights. So much brighter when opening the door or just hitting the unlock/lock button on the remote. Doing the doors next maybe. Not sure if I feel like messing with the door panels just for leds lol.

That Green Jimmy

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You don't need to pull the door panels. The lenses pop out with a screwdriver. That how I did all mine.

I have these in all the doors of my suburban.

You must be registered for see images

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I actually worked on the old girl. Well kinda lol. Finally installed the shaved butterfly for the throttle body. I shaved it like forever ago and never installed it. Might I say it is much better. Seems to accelerate smoother than before.

Not sure if you can reset these trucks by disconnecting the negative terminal on the battery but I tried It cause my transmission seems to be acting kinda funny and being sluggish at times, the fluid is clean and it doesn't smell burnt or anything. Anybody know if this is true about this body style that you can reset how the transmission has learned to your driving style by taking the negative terminal off for 15 min.

That Green Jimmy

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Most recent pic of the hoe
You must be registered for see images attach

Picked up an oem bumper and valence a few weekends ago for 25 bucks. Couldn't pass it up. So sooner or later I can ditch that piece of keystone aftermarket bumper and the recently cracked valence. Also will be adding tow hooks because the valence is a factory tow hook valence lol. Luckily I kept the ones from my z71.

That Green Jimmy