My 99 2dr 2wd Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another things I forgot to add, I got a quote from a body shop about getting the passenger side quarter and the barn door fixed. Going to be just over $800 if I decide to do it. And that's with me taking rear bumper off, trim, molding, and tail light off before hand to save on labor.

Not sure if I'm going to do it though cause I'm really trying to sell her. Want to have all my money going towards my 83 and I can't do so with owing my dad money.

That Green Jimmy

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another things I forgot to add, I got a quote from a body shop about getting the passenger side quarter and the barn door fixed. Going to be just over $800 if I decide to do it. And that's with me taking rear bumper off, trim, molding, and tail light off before hand to save on labor.

Not sure if I'm going to do it though cause I'm really trying to sell her. Want to have all my money going towards my 83 and I can't do so with owing my dad money.

That Green Jimmy
Accident? What happened?

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Resprayed my mirrors back gloss black yesterday came out great if you ask me.

Also might be trading her for a 89 rcsb 4x4 next Saturday. If it's decent enough I'll def trade.

That Green Jimmy