My '98 Z71 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Finally got my DIC all wired up. Its been just sitting there in my console for months....

You must be registered for see images

The two dashes there display the temperature, it wasnt hooked up at this point but it is now.

I need gas!!!!
Look's good, that turned out nice!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is not nice :bawl:

It has however read 58 mpg while decelerating down a hill :rofl:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It just said 99 mpg a minute ago coming down a big hill :rofl:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was the engine running lol

Ya, I can tell cause of the crappy idle from my true dual exhaust. :rofl:

J/K my idle is fine.....(old inside joke) That is the instant MPG's, the average is about 12.5 right now but its all backroad stop and go driving. I did fill it up earlier, reset everything on it and the range only said 264 miles. I usually go between 350 to 375 a tank normally so we will see how that plays out.....

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Ya, I can tell cause of the crappy idle from my true dual exhaust. :rofl:

J/K my idle is fine.....(old inside joke) That is the instant MPG's, the average is about 12.5 right now but its all backroad stop and go driving. I did fill it up earlier, reset everything on it and the range only said 264 miles. I usually go between 350 to 375 a tank normally so we will see how that plays out.....

I know about your crappy idle lol , I was here for that.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember the bowl of water :bs: I dont think any of you guys got to see mine cause that thread got deleted along with the other one. Here it is, tell me thats a crappy idle???

You must be registered for see images attach

IDK what the heck he was expecting setting a bowl of water on something with moving parts in it. No way it wasnt going to have ripples in it. I would do one on my '78 but the cam would shake all the water out :rofl:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked this up today, its off a tahoe z71. I'm tired of waiting on jc whitney to get the headlight guards back in stock for my grill guard, they haven't had them since before Thanksgiving an I doubt they ever will get them again.

Just hope I can sell the grill guard currently on there on craigslist, but then I will have holes in my bumper. Maybe someone will swap bumpers with a little boot?

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
how the hell does the range milage work in that console? you got any wiring info for that?
i used to have one of those from my old jimmy but not sure if i threw away that thing or not.

i just put the dual display mirror swap into my truck. if ya ever wanna swap out your mirror to dual display mirror ;) hit me up i got several.