My '98 Z71 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang it I still miss this thing. I've missed out on getting it back 3 times over the years. Once I just didn't have the cash. The last 2 times I did an this past one I had the trailer hooked up an a deal made for in the morning. Kid sold it to a friend that evening....

They claimed the motor was blown but I got ahold if the guy who bought it an he said it was just the timing chain an that he had it fixed already. He said hed sell it for 5k an I just laughed at him....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sorta have this 95 now that my son an I built for him but he keeps breaking it so it doesn't get driven much lol

5/7 drop, 20s with 255/35's (rolled front fenders an .5* neg camber up front) it was a 4.3 an 5 spd. We swapped the 4.3 for a tbi 5.7 an junked the tbi stiff for a Holley sniper an a complete new fuel system (tank/pump/lines) Front end has been rebuilt, all new rear brakes an master cylinder, driveshaft repaired with new joints after he threw that out of it an it currently has a clutch issue I haven't diagnosed yet...

This picture is where he left it after the driveshaft came apart :lol:

You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also have these for a one day lowered tow pig project....

Plan is to take the dually specific parts an put on the teal one. Some parts from the dually will make there way into the 95. Mainly the dash an maybe the a/c box after I clean, reseal an put all new parts in it. This a big project that might not ever happen though....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, where’d the front sheet metal go on that dually? :rofl:

Theivery....

I can’t believe they were asking $5k as ragged out as that truck was the last time I seen it.

I know right, it's sad what became of it. I should post some of the pictures I had but they are trapped on a locked up external hard drive....

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Theivery....

I know right, it's sad what became of it. I should post some of the pictures I had but they are trapped on a locked up external hard drive....

Its stories like this why I cant give mine up. The dually project sounds cool tho