My '98 Z71 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I'm also going to have to get heavier springs for the antennas. Got on the interstate today an they lay wwaayy back at 75. Going to have to step up to the heavy rated springs I guess. Im not on the interstate much so its not a huge priority. Moving the power to the battery is though, its pretty much unuseable with the squelch so high.....

i dont run springs on my antennas never had a problem besides breaking a few from hitting tree limbs out in the woods

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lookin good Paul! Do you have a link to the corners you bought? I really like them!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got my DIC all wired up. Its been just sitting there in my console for months....

You must be registered for see images

The two dashes there display the temperature, it wasnt hooked up at this point but it is now.

I need gas!!!!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good, well done!

Very cool. One of these days I'm going to do that too.

Thanks guys. The install wasn't to bad, but wiring isn't my favorite thing either. I could probably do another one faster now. I made all my connections behind the radio except the temp sensor an aldl data....