my 98 stepside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks, my friend got that in a trade. the wrap job on it looks like crap in person. for what the original owner paid I would have been pissed. they didn't remove the lights , any trim or door handles and cut around them, you can see the paint around those areas. the tires are brand new, all the suspension work was recently done. the tranny was blown, he had that rebuilt.the truck gets many looks. I was with him and people were pulling over and speeding up to take pics of it.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
thanks, my friend got that in a trade. the wrap job on it looks like crap in person. for what the original owner paid I would have been pissed. they didn't remove the lights , any trim or door handles and cut around them, you can see the paint around those areas. the tires are brand new, all the suspension work was recently done. the tranny was blown, he had that rebuilt.the truck gets many looks. I was with him and people were pulling over and speeding up to take pics of it.

Lol. I'd take pics if I saw that beast going down the road. I want to wrap my truck but I think I'd Do It myself. Plus I wouldn't want one that is so repetitive.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
we are trying to get him to plasti dip it. him and another friend of mine have a shop that specialize in it,custom paint and hydro graphics. he's hydro dipping interior pieces now.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, got lucky with the house. It has the optional 8' garage doors.
The truck is 7.5' tall. What kind of mileage do you have on yours?
These aren't as loud as I thought they'd be, and I'm really surprised on how well they ride on the street.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I got mine installed December 2011. I'd guess close to 20k. Still have plenty of tread. But they cup fast and get louder as tread wear out

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cool, my truck is on pace to get 3k miles this year.so at the rate I drive this thing,the tires might rot off before I wear them out.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been getting asked for what I did for a front driveshaft with a np243 transfer case. I had a local shop build the shaft and we found a 32 spline yoke that didn't require any machine work to get it to fit.
I used a neapco n2-4-jk03. its 32 spline and already counter bored to fit the splines and a 1310 cv joint. also another question I've seen asked is about the electronics. I don't have the actuator for the front diff. the transfer case
does engage without it hooked up. the lights on the dash due blink.so i'll have to get another actuator or just deal with the blinking light.
You must be registered for see images attach

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Yea mine is also my dd, so it sees a lot of driving. As far as the actuator goes if you get one and tie it up to your frame all your lights will work right. I'm probably gonna do a SYE on my 241 soon. It will be similar to what you did for the front drive line