my 98 stepside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, it's been fun. It was a good learning experience with this truck.
To anyone else who thinks about running bigger than 37's on half ton ifs, don't do it unless you like replacing **** all the time. I think I'm on pace to put maybe 1500 miles on it this year. I'd have no problem daily driving this truck if I had to, thankfully with what I do for work, I don't have to. Company vehicle.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anything you would've changed abt the set up?
I saw the car while back in background, are you with reno pd?

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I probably would of went a little lower. Around 8-9". I still might if I decide to keep it and go back down to 37's or 38's. It isn't a hardcore offroader If it was a hp 60 and ff 14 bolt would be under it. The 78-79 hp 60 are around $1500 here when they pop up in stock form. , I'm sure they are around the same in your area.
No, my cousin is the cop, just happened to be a good pic opportunity. It would have been better if he would have let me flex out on the hood.hes trying to blow that up. It's a pos he says.i do Pest control for a living.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea price is abt the same for them here, every once in while someone won't know what they have. I'd like to stay around 33-35 if I swap cuz I still gotta pick up kids to get them in.
I dnt envy his job, no way I could put up with ppl over there, especially all the drunk tourist.