my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I know their will be a bagged dacota in grey prime...lol, im in multi prime and missing a bed :) maybe it wont be so bad. I barely know two people that are in the club from the club meeting up once a month. If i can get thru these jitters tomorrow ill be doin great lol..

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
I would actually like to see more projects at shows. I think it's kinda cool to see what has been done and how it was done. I am sure the show will go great for you, you have a great truck.

As far as being shy goes, no help here. I don't have a problem talking to people but i have a stutter. Normally it is not a problem but it gets worse when i get nervous and i get more nervous when i stutter. kinda a never ending cycle.

Reaction score
I start miss pronouncing words lol.. Or forget what im saying.. I like the project rides, you do see allot more how that way.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Going to be in my first car show tomorrow :) Also became a member of the car club id mentioned a while back.. I feel better about the truck even though its taken forever to do stuff on it. Caught a couple ladies filming me when they were passing the truck about a week ago.. Caught a few people taken pics of it in the parking lot at work.. Had a chick behind me at McDonalds today filming it with a freaken cam corder (who carries one in their car? lol..) Then on the way back to work i happen to notice the guy driven behind me was holdin his phone out the window filming.. Been getting comments every time i go to or from the truck.. Even when im at a stop sign or red light i get passersby sticken their head out the freaken windows yelling crazy stuff like "Fkn Awesome!" "Bad ***!" "Hell Yeah" " I love your truck".. And i get a **** ton of nasty looks from guys in donks. I think its funny when they pass me reeving their motor.lol.. Never expected a primer truck to get so much attention, and tho its cool in its own way.. I hate attention. I have major butterflies about tomorrow.. I know ima be the only one with a ride soooo far from finished. Sitting in a huge parking lot of nice rides. And all for the premier of the Fast5 movie. AT the freaken theater at that. I don't wanna be asked a million questions, if you were to know me in person id probably be the most bashful person you would know. I pray it turns out not being as bad as im fearing. Cause im stuck there for half the day :( Sorry for the long pointless post.. im just freaken nervous:sorrysign:
Good luck and have a good time, I love having my truck in a show, and I don't go to get a trophy I am there to enjoy the show and be part of it, I like the whole thing, if I get a trophy cool if not that's cool too. I know some people go just for a trophy and if they don't get one they get mad, that's ridiculous and they are going for all the wrong reason's. It's supposed to be about hanging out with other car/truck people and showing your car. Anyway once again good luck with your first show!

Reaction score
Thanks bro! Yeah, some people only care about that.. My truck, to me, is a hot mess lol.. Im buggen in a first day of school kinda way lol... No idea what to expect

Reaction score
Was not bad! I actually really enjoyed it :) There was a Scion club and one of its members actually cut the rear roof off one and slid it forwards to make a truck out of it lol.. Some cool rides :)

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was not bad! I actually really enjoyed it :) There was a Scion club and one of its members actually cut the rear roof off one and slid it forwards to make a truck out of it lol.. Some cool rides :)

That's great, I am glad it went well for you!