my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good luch with the city covering it. I ran a tire shop for a long time and seen those crazy steel plates they put over large holes damage so many wheels and the city just says you were driving to fast or should take a different route if you know something like that may happen. Its ridiculous.

Oh and to top it off i go out to drive Burnt Up and my right rear tire has a huge screw and is completely flat. Ugh. Not as bad as yours but damn it man can anyone catch a break?

Reaction score
City is blaming the construction company, construction company claims they gotta contact the people who sign their check.
Supposed to hear back tomorrow. If not, it's a multi million dollar high school being built by some some big time school building company.. They will receive a nice lawsuit

Reaction score
OK, desperately need help!!
We're getting a check to replace the wire wheels..
What brand/ style 22s clear the fenders great on these trucks? Everything I keep seeing has "32 offset" on 22x8.5 Idunno wtf backspace that is

Anyone got some wheel recommendations?