my 98 i just got.. (BAGGED SOON)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
John here is the photo of truck I was telling you about. Brandon worked on this truck for along time
You must be registered for see images attach

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got the front clip some what back on.. we been getting rain off and on all day.. i stayed up late last night and sanded the core support down and laid down some fresh black.. i went to the junk yard an got a clean ass hood that is the same color as the truck, so i lucked out on that..

we got alot of rain yesterday gotta love tx weather...

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
got the front clip some what back on.. we been getting rain off and on all day.. i stayed up late last night and sanded the core support down and laid down some fresh black.. i went to the junk yard an got a clean ass hood that is the same color as the truck, so i lucked out on that..

we got alot of rain yesterday gotta love tx weather...

We've been getting hit pretty hard down here in the valley as well. Good luck with the truck man! Looks like it's going great so far.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HTML:
Come on man Lay it out!

Man I want to just having a hard time trying to decide what rear set up to go with.. I've never had a bagged truck and don't know anyone down here to help if I have a problem.. I'm not going for a show truck I want something I can DD and handle good. I would like to use front an rear sway bars..

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We've been getting hit pretty hard down here in the valley as well. Good luck with the truck man! Looks like it's going great so far.

Thanks it looks like chit right now lol but I got plains for it soon.. the rain killed all my plains to get anything done this weekend..