my 98 i just got.. (BAGGED SOON)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i couldnt stay away from the OBS for long ive been lookin for a while now an found kinda what i was lookin for.. i paid $1000 for the truck that the guy was going to part out he hit a stop sign pole LMAO doing 20mph... if the guy had not have pulled the engine wiring harness out of the truck all i would have had to do was put a front clip back on the truck. both front fenders are good.. i already have a hood the same color as the truck, i got a new grill today and will have the other part friday.. so for less then $1400 i will have a one owner 1998 GMC rcsb 4.3 auto... oh and he just put all new A/C in the truck a month ago!!! on down fall he keep his damn wheels and put chit wheels on it.. lol

after the truck is back together a few light up grade will be done.. im just going for a clean everyday driver..
30 bar billet grill
shave everything
new wheel still up in the air on wheels
BAG IT!!! in the weeds!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Shave the rear steps. Only way I'll allow you to have a step side. :D

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the step side bed is not staying on.. going fleet side.. so its up for sale!! no cracks or chips very very clean bed.. first $400 get it

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Ahahahahaha!!! Yes!

You've got it! The disease!
And if you think that I believe the mods are only going as far as you described, well, you just might be able to hear me laughing! All the way down in Texas!
You know how it goes. One thing leads to another.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got a loving wife in the ear this time lmao... she busted out the old saying K.I.S.S.

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
this is why everyone should just keep thier obs..............................cause they will end up with another one anyways

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
come on now dont kick me in the leg an walk off lol ^^^^

anyone know if i can lay this thing on the frame with 20's in the rear and still keep the step side bed??