my 98 i just got.. (BAGGED SOON)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey boss i see you have a step side bed do you mind posting some pix of how yours is done and what kinda problems you have ran into?

i hope to have the front clip back on by the weekend, ive been clening up under the hood and painting the frame.. i want it running and driving before i start pulling it apart again to start the bagging.. my problem im having is i cant get my head on right to start making a set in stone plain lol.. i dont like to wing a project, i set around think everything out all the way down to paint.. ive never done a bagged truck so this is alittle out of my norm...!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's been awhile ... But Did you get rid of the other one that you did the motor swap on!??

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
come on now dont kick me in the leg an walk off lol ^^^^

anyone know if i can lay this thing on the frame with 20's in the rear and still keep the step side bed??

Yeah you can lay on 22's all day with the right offset, I do!

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am glad to see you back in an obs and a bagged project, heck yeah!

thank you sir.. you and selow i allway keep yall in the back of my mind lol.. oh you missed one hell of a mower racing in hope arkansas this year lol ive been up there 4 times this year..

here is the race.. i started last almost got lapped then won it lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8L99K8DMaQ