My '96 C1500 (Lily) Truck log.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Loved this truck since I saw it on FSC!

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I asked a buddy of mine to make me a bowtie that said Lillie as a tribute to my grandma so i can hang it from my mirror should have it tomorrow. Will post pics of it when I get it from him.

Last edited:

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you guys arent running LED gauges i strongly suggest you do so. they look bad ass! here is a shot of mine.

first pick is outside of truck the one after is inside. I do have a hot spot or 2 due to them being a couple

years old all i have to do is pull them an clean them off. Will be doing white or blue for the floor lights probably

white. but blue would still be cool. :driver: an definitly a white LED dome light.

You must be registered for see images attach

They appear to be really bright in the pictures i took. but they are just the right brightness for me.

wouldnt have it any other way.

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well did some digging around on the compute an came across some pics with out the lift an stockers on. but its dark...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Such a nice truck! My Pioneer headunit is too much for me in the morning sometimes lol

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahah, thats actually the very first thing i did probably a week after i got my truck legal to drive was a new head unit. 6 years old an still works like a champ.... *knocks on wood*

could use some new read speakers though. but it looks like a PITA to change them. so i only have my music playing in the front speakers for the last 3 years :(

Last edited:

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
heres the plate i had my friend make for me. little remembrance for my grandma since she gave me her truck. she loved it as much as i did.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
could use some new read speakers though. but it looks like a PITA to change them. so i only have my music playing in the front speakers for the last 3 years :(
I just replaced the front two and faded it to the front. Works fine for me.
heres the plate i had my friend make for me. little remembrance for my grandma since she gave me her truck. she loved it as much as i did.

Looks great man!

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i replaced the front 2 with pioneers just the rears look like a pain to get to...