My '96 C1500 (Lily) Truck log.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

100% stock

Too:

Debadged

4inch RC spindles

2inch blocks

Bilstein shocks (rear)

LED gauges an HVAC controls

Roll Pan

Smooth Bumper

Colormatched

33'' Guard Dogs

18'' Rockstars

---> Future plans (as of now):

Cowl hood

2 inch coil spacers

2500 Leaf Springs

20'' Rims (tired of rockstars an seeing them)

35's just dont know what tire yet

remove vent visors after winter.

tow mirrors

This is nasty i know i messed up here but i have learned from my mistakes. but i did love the way the rims looked only if i had bigger tires. when i wanted it lowered:
You must be registered for see images attach

Just after i installed my RC lift, rims an tires:

Now I know I posted this in my Intro thread but what the hell here are some more of the color matched front end cuz its sexy :)

most recent pic of her:

Hope you guys enjoy an will be updating as new things come. any questions will be glad to answer. thanks for the love guys.

Last edited:

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have thought about removing the pin strip, so its all red an black. but i kind of like the little bit of gray on their. maybe one day ill get rid of it. but for now its probably staying

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Have you thought about getting some fender flares for it? Some red OEM ones would look good on there.

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great looking truck. Makes me want to get a 2wd and lift it. Love how you can see the frame as much. And i only use 4x4 to see if it still works. Lol

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks sweet cant wait to repaint my front griill and get black or white bumper. Color matching on white might look really good.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Looks good man. I'm not a fan of Rockstars myself but I like where you're going with the truck. I also think it would look better with the pinstripe gone and with a front valance.

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you thought about getting some fender flares for it? Some red OEM ones would look good on there.
Im on the fence about those... my tires are only 10.5 wide, when/if i get 35/12.5 then i would definitly consider flares, as of now the front doesnt stick out too bad an it kinda has a stance of a bull dog lol.

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good man. I'm not a fan of Rockstars myself but I like where you're going with the truck. I also think it would look better with the pinstripe gone and with a front valance.

Spring i hope to have 20's or all black soft 8's. loved the rockstars when they were first out but yes they are played out an everybody has them thats why i wanna change. as for the

front valance i like it better without it "looks" taller now lol. I am super jealous of that cowl hood you got tho, that is on my list of mods to come as soon as the moneys right.

Last edited: