My 95 K1500 Z71 (Bobbi Jo) :gr_grin:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ol' Red

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The worst part about the whole thing was the extension stuff, i didnt use some of the extensions and it works fine so far. I also did mine on my driveway which is at a slant, only used hand tools and it was snowing... that sucked. All together it only took me about 10 hrs all by myself with no help.

jeepin406

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well luckily I'll have some help. And I'll definitely be using the extension stuff. I'm having custom brackets made for the brush guard. And a friend is giving me some rear bumper brackets since it didn't come with those.

Last edited:

Ol' Red

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Having help will really make it a lot easier. If i would have waited for someone to help me it would still be in the box. If you're doing it soon start spraying the mounts with pb blaster or something of that sort daily til you do it, it really helps.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Great choice on the Duratracs the F350 I drove for work had a set on it and that thing was unstoppable hoping to get a set for my own truck soon