My 95 K1500 Z71 (Bobbi Jo) :gr_grin:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepin406

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is my baby when I first got her.
You must be registered for see images

One of the first things I did was get a new radio(that changes colors!! lol, stock wasn't cuttin' it! Also took the system I had and finally installed it. 2 12" MTX Thunder 6000 with a poopy 300w am(but it works)

Then I had new taillights and headlights installed, both crappy aftermarket from ebay. Which were replaced.

The number one thing I wanted to do when I got the truck was new tires but that was put on hold, then money rolled in and I got a set of 33s for her (I wanted the biggest size I could fit under there with it still sitting stock height)

Last edited:

jeepin406

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After I got my first income taxes after I got her, had to get a brush guard. I personally love them. Some may not, but I love how it looks on my truck. And I loved how it looks with the halo headlights on also.

But then of course the headlights started to go to (this was after a night off muddin')

After a little rain

Then of course I had to get some offroad lights to put on the brush guard :)

jeepin406

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Next on the list was dual exhaust. Nothing special by no means, just to make her a little louder. I'll change it someday. It's just a single in dual out with a Flowmaster muffler(don't remember what series) plus cat delete. Also picked up a tool box for free.

Said screw it and rattle canned the wheels since they looked like crap from the rust. And got a black diamond plate tool box.

Then went out and got another set of lights for the brush guard. Just some regular fog lights with color changing halos. Also put a brake light strip on and a new 3rd brake light.

Video of them:
http://youtu.be/cmCYLa71XCI

Last edited:

jeepin406

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Then the lastest upgrade was new wheels.... and a 3" body lift kit from Summit as well as some 2" wheels spacers. Neither have gone on yet since it took a little bit to get the wheels. But I'll do the lift and spacers all at once.

Then finally got the wheels! MB Chaos with a -6 offset, still 16s.

Had them installed with the white lettering on the outside(even though I hated it because the other side the walls were a little torn up.

Decided to try and cover the lettering but it's coming off now and I'm not sure what to do. A black paint marker took SO long and now it's coming off.
But this is how she sits now!

jeepin406

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know! I can't wait to get it on, I know it's gonna be a asshat to get on but while we have the body off we're gonna spray the frame and get that cleaned up, that is if I can't get the bolts off!