My 95 C1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome paint job. Another idea is to Make yourself a fuel pump access door in your bed and then do the bed liner. That's a slick and very convenient mod.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Trade me trucks?

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The primer on the toolbox looked pretty great
Cleeeean paint job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OBS C1500

Reaction score
thank you all, i got my new parking/ turn signals put on today ill post some pictures but i also got all my inside speakers and radio in along with my LED cree pods I'm putting all that stuff on tomorrow i got Xinfinty plate 4x6 speakers with tweeters for the speakers on the column behind the seats and i got 6.5 rockford fosgate door speakers with a bluetooth sony radio ill take pictures and try to get them posted sometime tomorrow when i finish also some of the LED pods. i ordered all the new blue LED lights for my cluster and HVAC so that'll be the next thing then I'm trying to save up for lift and possibly do a couple of other little things here and there but here are some pics of the lights and some edits i did

You must be registered for see images attach

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Is that a stock grille? Never seen one that clean around here. Never seen stock headlights that clear in person either, I'm jealous.
I really love that color, it's close to what I'm hoping to paint my truck. Where'd you order the turn signals from, I'll be in need of some when I get new headlights.

OBS C1500

Reaction score
Is that a stock grille? Never seen one that clean around here. Never seen stock headlights that clear in person either, I'm jealous.
I really love that color, it's close to what I'm hoping to paint my truck. Where'd you order the turn signals from, I'll be in need of some when I get new headlights.

well its not my stock grille that came on the truck i had the work truck grille but I'm a bigger fan of the silverado grille so when my truck was at the body shop i ordered it. so i had to do the w/t to composite grille swap, but the headlights and side marker lens's came with it but I'm pretty sure i ordered the turn signals from carparts.com. I am in love with the color, now I'm always taking pictures of my truck and i just want to go outside and stare at it for hours lol.