My 93' Build thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
I have seen a simular switch to that with the arrows for a power sliding rear window?

Nice start!

Why did you change from the chrome smooth bumper to the chrome impact strip bumper?

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
I have seen a simular switch to that with the arrows for a power sliding rear window?

Nice start!

Why did you change from the chrome smooth bumper to the chrome impact strip bumper?

x2 stick with the smoothie. And get them mirrors painted man!

alex151

Reaction score

Nice start!

I am going for the original look bro, once i get it painted i will be looking for all original moldings and trim.

alex151

Reaction score
small updates..

painted fire wall and polished my originals
You must be registered for see images attach

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
very nice. your centers look like they turned out much better then mine.

what steps and products did you use on them?

alex151

Reaction score
very nice. your centers look like they turned out much better then mine.

what steps and products did you use on them?

thanks man! well this is all i used

1st i sprayed the whole rim and let all the chemicals do there work (repeat until you see the rim as clean as possible)
2ed i got the shop towels and cleaned the rim from all the gunk the aircraft left over
3ed i got used very little mothers polish and with the microfiber cloths i gave them a good whip down
and i love the way they came out !!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I am going for the original look bro, once i get it painted i will be looking for all original moldings and trim.

Some trucks came without moldings.... I vate on the smooth front bumper and no modlings! makes the truck look alot cleaner! But on the other hand, Welcome to the site buddy! Nice project, really love the RCSB!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow that's weird, I used more crap and mine don't seem to look as good as yours. I used the same polish and rags.

I used some stripper, but I also sanded mine, they weren't smooth they had factory machine lines in them like the wheels.

alex151

Reaction score
wow that's weird, I used more crap and mine don't seem to look as good as yours. I used the same polish and rags.

I used some stripper, but I also sanded mine, they weren't smooth they had factory machine lines in them like the wheels.

that is weird man, mine came out far from perfect but i'm happy with the result