My 93' Build thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alex151

Reaction score
*UPDATE* well i have accomplished a important update on my truck and that's finally getting the truck on the road! passed inspection no problem and now its time for me to start saving up for a paint job. i also got a dash mat mine was just to messed up.

You must be registered for see images attach

before

after

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
i dont see mto understand how this happens to a dash.. lol But its amazing how much your dash mat really covered it up!

alex151

Reaction score
lol was sitting in the sun for oh about four years i regret not putting a cover on it now

alex151

Reaction score
little update, got rid of my little GT steering wheel and went back to stock.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
little update, got rid of my little GT steering wheel and went back to stock.

IMO nothing beats those steering wheels in these trucks. Nice clean smooth look. no ribs nothing. Also, please tell me thats not your signal light buttons? lol

alex151

Reaction score
IMO nothing beats those steering wheels in these trucks. Nice clean smooth look. no ribs nothing. Also, please tell me thats not your signal light buttons? lol

lol no sir they are not. To be honest I have no idea what they lead too

alex151

Reaction score
well haven't updated yall folks on my truck for awhile but thats because i was hard at work. started school again (senior year) and i just had to go back with the truck dropped. did a flip kit in the back and cut coil 1 1/2 infront, I HATE IT! like the rake but its a bit to much! i will probably lift it back up by getting some 3in coils and ill lift the back end with a lift shackle to have a better stance. other than that i updated the rear view mirrors, updated my bottom head lamps and tail lights, got me some tint, and a new windshield old one was cracked like crazy! and now im looking for the valance with fog lights and a paint job after getting some cash together. i love this truck, glad to say my first truck has been a 90s chevy!