My 92 K1500 Z71 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still no transfer case. Keep having to spend money elsewhere. But today I decided to see if 4lo would work. And what do ya know I got to drive her for the first time in a while. It was short lived as my power steering bump proceeded to puke all the fluid out of one of the hoses. But I am glad to know that the transmission is fine.

Quick list of the main things that I need:
-Transfer case
-cv axles
-oil pan gasket
-oil change

My current plans for her are to finish body work. "New" fenders. Crank the front up a bunch so that I don't rub the 13.5s on the fenders. Remove the 2 inch block from the rear. Yes that would mean has down face up. Wanting to paint her silver.
Then try and sale her to a young boy that wants to be in that squatlife. This is just my current idea.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally getting a transfer case, getting it tomorrow after work. Man I am so ready to start driving this damn thing again. I miss it.

Most recent pic of her
You must be registered for see images

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't trade lol. I got these from a friend for "200" ain't paid for them yet. Let another friend borrow my nittos so he could take a trip lol. Now the are sale pending lol or about to go on my Tahoe. I can't ever make up my mind what I want, cause I want to have/try everything lol.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How she looked at my grandparents house after driving her 4 miles in 4lo. Ready to get off work so I can work on her.
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeraldinmendez