my 90 project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well....... its done this one is officially terminated.

Sold her earlier this evening, apparently when I posted it right after getting the dually I forgot to take the add down and well guy called me up today and wanted it more than I did. But its all good it has given me the funds to get alot of much needed things done on the dually and get alot of other things taken care of. But the guy seemed really cool and im sure will show it more love than I can at this point. Anyway its the end of this chapter and on to another.

What? :bawl:

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Eh.... its no biggie its just a truck.

I love the gmt400 platform but I have no attachment to vehicles I get bored and somebody walks up with money and I sell them. Its just the way I roll no matter what the vehicle

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Holy thread dig... But, I suppose it is acceptable this time. Guess what? Bought it back Friday night! Aside from some ugly mirrors it's exactly as it was when I left off. Looks like we can resume this one fellas!
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy thread dig... But, I suppose it is acceptable this time. Guess what? Bought it back Friday night! Aside from some ugly mirrors it's exactly as it was when I left off. Looks like we can resume this one fellas!
You must be registered for see images

I suppose that we can look over a necro tread revival but only this time. Welcome back Dean!

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I enjoy following you guy's posts even though I'm a newB here. Sometimes I need a score card to keep up, LOL. Keep on truckin'!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Here are a few day time pics of the ol truck. Haven't don't anything with it yet other than fill the bed with some trash I need to get hauled off. I'll start working on it again sometime in the near future, have a motorcycle I gotta sell first to get some funds up.