My 88 Silverado. Project- Bag the truck lol.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Neither of those shocks you guys mentioned.. Even the pic posted will not work. Those use what they call a cross pin mount which is NOT how a KP setup mounts. With the rear canti setup it mounts with the rear setup so it has an open loop on both ends to run a bolt through.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well phil there is that thread about everyone using those napa response shocks for a 80 g20 van so i do not see why those shocks wouldnt work.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well got a little update today.. put some leds in>
You must be registered for see images attach

The ones on the top. Gave 10 bucks for them used on another forum.. after trying to install them I broke one of the prongs off and had to end ur resoldering to of the long prong legs back on because someone had already pieced them together.. grrr... so anyways... lol got some new reverse lights>
Before

After

Nothing like that one member on here who builds his own leds, but I was happy with it!!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still on the fence about it really.. Lol green i have is really bright and i still think it will be too much but not sure just yet. I didnt get around to painting one today to see what it looked like.. Lol

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I think I am going to be picking these wheels up tommorow for my fullsize.. what you guys think??