My 88 Silverado. Project- Bag the truck lol.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not that I need anymore rims, but its a bad addiction of having.. like changing shoes everyday.. lol He is supposed to drop them off in the morning to me. Think they will look better then the ones I got on my truck now, but we will see. I still have my old 15" rims layin around with brand new tires I need to do something with.. sighs.. lol

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got them few minutes ago.. Not POSITIVE they are going to fit, but I think they will. One is a little bent which sucks, but oh well. I did not give a whole lot for them. lol
You must be registered for see images attach

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Noo... 20s lol there not in that great of shape sadly.. I hope they fit too. I cleaned them up the best i could tonight. Did not get chance to try and put them on though. I was busy workin on my sweet new hitch i got lol. I will be posting pics up here after a while hopefully! It will be in towing section

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Few pics I took of them after I cleaned them up. Not sure if you can tell, but they are pitted up pretty good. They all have some bends in them.. not bad, but still sucks. I think they will look good on there!! Can't wait. lol anyways.. Appreciate your guys input!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here ya go!!!

The wheels look nice and everything. The only thing that look like crap was the center caps so of course they had to be painted to match. lol Stupid chrome was peeling. I finally got rid of the racing slick I had on the back of the truck too. Now have 4 really decent tires on it. Downfal to this whole project is now all I think about is how low can I go on the front? lol just looks silly sitting way up in the air now. Sigh... someday maybe.. lol

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I like em.... looks good

Sent from my static android