My 88 Silverado. Project- Bag the truck lol.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought everyone was running the napa response shocks??? so the 67 impala rear shocks are good ones too? I know my tires are bald!! I got one brand new one, but it is a little bit taller and I am buying a new iphone with my paycheck today and paying bills.. lol tire will have to wait some more... :(:(:( I need some shocks though.. so anyone else wanna chime in on these impala shocks? :D

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
or the 88 caprice shocks?? or all any of them just as good as the napa response shocks? Oh one more thing.. these shocks are so shot I think I can almost hop the rear axle off the ground by jumping on the tailgate. Its crazy how much the back of the truck goes down when aired up. I weigh around 160lbs.. lol anyways.. 88 caprice shocks or 67 impala shocks or stick with the napa response shocks??? Going to price shocks online now..

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just took the KP shock to the part's store and had them cross reference them to a Monroe Sensatrack, which I really like on the KP setup. They had them in stock, it was no problem, but no unfortunatly I don't have the part number that was 7 year's ago.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
here's a pic of my Monroe (cheap version) shocks installed...

You must be registered for see images attach

i'm not gonna swear they'll work with your setup...but i swear by them on a 4/6 5/7 drop.