My 88 Silverado. Project- Bag the truck lol.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well air ride suspension has a distinct ride, but I like to say that it rides like a caddy lol. It is ALOT better then the leaf springs. Them things are stiff and bumpy. especially without anything in the bed. So I think it rides goooood.

bdubyah

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should come up here and bag mine for me. I'll give you a pillow and blanket and you can sleep under my truck until your done. Haha.

Truck looks good though, man!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well haven't been on here due to some family issues.. plus not much going on due to being broke lol. As I mentioned before.. my kp 6 link shocks suck and are way too soft.. Everyone is running those response shocks, but I do not have the cash for them right now so I am seeing if I can run my stock shocks since they are brand new if they will work on it or no?? I am going to look up the dimensions on those response shocks compared to stock ones and see what the difference is, but curious to know if they would work for a while.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like the KP shocks collaspe to 12.75 compared to a stock shock of 16.375. which is a diffrence of 3.625.. the stock shocks will probably hold me up from laying out farther from looks of it..

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like the KP shocks collaspe to 12.75 compared to a stock shock of 16.375. which is a diffrence of 3.625.. the stock shocks will probably hold me up from laying out farther from looks of it..
Get shocks for an 88 Chevy caprice they are 3 inches shorter compressed and only around 40 and bolt right up