My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Thanks Matt, anyword on your hit & run?

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I got this in the mail yesterday...
You must be registered for see images attach

...and picked this up from a donor truck on Friday along with good fuse box cover and the passenger side corner trim piece that has the speaker grill in it and the coat hooks for $35.00!

The horn button needs to be replaced, it's cracked on the inside but still works.

I sold the sport wheels and tires last week, so the new wheels and tires fund has a good start!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice part's, I have a question though, the instrument cluster behind the steering wheel appears to have a 6K tach, I have only ever seen a 5k tach in a tbi truck, and of course the diesel tach, but never a 6K old dash tach, what engine was in that truck?

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Nice part's, I have a question though, the instrument cluster behind the steering wheel appears to have a 6K tach, I have only ever seen a 5k tach in a tbi truck, and of course the diesel tach, but never a 6K old dash tach, what engine was in that truck?

That's my 454ss cluster you see in there my friend. It's just the 5.7L tbi motor for now!