My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Do it like I said on the other post Im still gettin them damn wheels lol. Just remember if you get 22x11s you will have to narrow the rear but they do make a 22x9 now Im gonna get 20x8.5 front and 20x10 back Id rather have a deeper lip than a taller wheel lol

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Your exhaust sounds great. What muffler(s) did you go with? 2 1/2" tubing?

Thanks it works for now. The no frills exhaust is a replacement y pipe with a 3 inch inlet and dual 2 1/2 inch Flowmaster knock off:)

The roof was sprayed Friday, cut and buff and that is it!
You must be registered for see images attach

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna be converting my cargo light to 3rd brake/reverse lights. I don't think I'll be doing a flush one though, don't want anymore paint work then necessary.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Roof look's good!

Thanks!

I think I'm gonna be converting my cargo light to 3rd brake/reverse lights. I don't think I'll be doing a flush one though, don't want anymore paint work then necessary.

It was just something I decided after the truck was painted, I was going to try to fit a newer style 3rd brake light so I wouldn't have to do any paint work but nothing I found would work thus this flush mount set up. I'm going to work on wiring it up today and will post some pics if I get it finished up today.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Wired up! Pretty simple, I used the wiring that went to the original cargo light, snipped of the plug and only used the white wire and the ground from the light. Tapped into the white wire on the brake light switch and done. I need to pick up some black gasket material for the billet trim piece where it touches the cab. Other than that it's done, just have to put the interior back together:)