My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Thanks Phillip, I was looking at the battery placement last night and will have to cut away my original bed floor to access it from the top but I think it will be so much nicer than in the bed.

Was messing around last night with the roll pan saver and don't know if I am over engineering it! I had some leftover 2x2 so I cut some pieces to weld into the frame on each side and was going to run supports diagonally from those to the lower bar to give it some strength.
You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like it, the only thing I would add is some more gussets running the direction of the frame rails, just so when you drag on it and side load it it won't bend and break something. You may already have that in mind though.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I like it, the only thing I would add is some more gussets running the direction of the frame rails, just so when you drag on it and side load it it won't bend and break something. You may already have that in mind though.

Definitely have it in the plan, but it's starting to look like the back of a utility body truck with all of that metal under there:)

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
your design looks good Jeff... i like it

Thanks DeWayne! I am going to weld a bar in between the frame rails to mount the smaller traps so they will be secure. Hoping to finish up this weekend and get the bed back on it early next week!

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Still not completely done, but made it to the show at Cancun Cantina.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
nice!! did you get any awards?

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Just a Top 50 award out of 100+ cars and trucks.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score