My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
I second that. That's why I'm putting mine in the bed, I can't get to anything under the bed when I'm dropped. I can't even get a Jack any were to get up.

if you have a hitch, flip the receiver over and you can get a low profile jack/scissor jack under it and lift it. (i've experimented with mine)

You must be registered for see images attach

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
if you have a hitch, flip the receiver over and you can get a low profile jack/scissor jack under it and lift it. (i've experimented with mine)

Yea that is a great idea. I just love the flush rear valance.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No hitch for me...I'm still screwed..lol

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
A little update, I have a few more weeks for Cruise to Cancun so I need to get this tank situation finished. Here are a few pics from progress over the past few weekends.

Tacked in.Bolted the tanks up yesterday and was figuring out where I want the manifold and I like the fact that I have plenty of room above the tanks. I think I am going to have the ECM pointing towards the back of the truck so the wires aren't sticking up in the air, I like the manifold where it's at and the air lines will be nice and clean going into it.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Today's progress pics. I made the mount for the manifold and ECM and welded it to the mounting bracket for the tanks, also finally finished welding the 1 1/4 inch steel bar across the notches. Painted everything up and will mount everything after I finish the rollpan saver:)

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Started reassembly Wednesday night, this should be done this evening after work and I'll start on the rollpan saver. I am probably going to creat some kind of mounting bracket for both set of traps while I'm at it.

Last edited:

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I got everything connected back up today, just need to make the battery box so it will mount on the outside of the frame behind the pass. rear tire and make some brackets to support the traps.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Look's good man, I am wanting to move my battery too, but I want to put it just in front of my 6 link forward mount, I am going to see if it will fit soon.