My 88 Daily Driver Restoration RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everything looks good but you got to take care of that stain on your carpet!
What i do is take the seats out and remove the carpet. Spray some simple green (don't spray a lot)on the entire thing and powerwash it. Carpet will look like new. You can do the same for the seats if they need it. Just dont get to close with the wand or you will tear things up.
I learned this from a friend of mine that buys and sells cars. Gets the stains and smells out of the carpet for under $10
Ill add this to my to-do list, Liz and I were even thinking about replacing it to a grey colored carpet :boti:

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm color blind whats beige look like. black and grey would be sick

Its like a sand color, I thought about all black interior but in Texas heat it'd be like driving an oven. Grey and black is the next best thing for the interior. :)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I installed the iSimple aux adapter in my dash bezel. It fit nicely, sounds better and makes Baby look less cluttered with that wire hanging around.

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also while I had the dash bezel out, I went ahead and removed my cluster gauges and changed my bulbs(194), now my dash is better lit.

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the aux port installed, since i did it at night i had to use flash:
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a pic of the dash lights:

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love the 454 ss style fog lights in the valence and is been on Baby`s to-do list for the longest time. I decided to buy the parts for the fogs and eventually I'll have them installed. I bought the oem dash switch and since my dash bezel didnt have the removable trim under the hvac controls, i got a newer dash bezel. It came with the cargo lamp switch and the slot for the fog light switch. The cargo lamp might be a mod at a way later time. The only thing wrong with the dash bezel (to me) is that its greyish, nothing a little paint won't fix.

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a test fitting of the fog light switch on the new dash bezel:

Here's a pic of the cargo switch:

The headlight switch mount pegs are all in tact but some have a crack. Since I'm not putting it on the truck anytime soon, I've been thinking about how to reinforce them:

That's all I have for now on the fog light purchases, more to come on that upgrade as I collect the things needed.