My $700 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
dam where the hell yall people finding these deals.LOL i need to find a crackhead selling a decent truck.lol

That's exactly it. My family own an auto salvage. You wouldn't believe the amount of druggies that come in every week selling their decent vehicles for $400 for a quick fix.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
new phone...new number...privileged peeps get the new one....and if you pm me you will get it...but it goes to no one else..ya dig?

DHGFX4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ran the rpo's on lonestarthunder.coms site. This thing is pretty well equipped.. z82 tow pkg, nzz off road skid plate pkg, 3.73s, and all the luxury trim features. Says the primary color is Bronze Metallic, stripe color Dark Garnet Red and secondary color is Ultra Silver Met. Is it just me or is this thing NOT bronze? Maybe thats what it is.. not sure. Its still the factory paint.

A new pic as it sits now.. maybe this week ill have a new door, NBS Sierra 17s, 285s, and replace a door handle.
You must be registered for see images

DHGFX4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a color matching GMC grille. PTM'd the gmc logo. Also got a new door.
You must be registered for see images

Next to my f150. You can see the door in the bumper reflection on the ford.