My 454SS's, now that's alot of S's.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mercedes mechanic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nitro hose, fitting, who know's? The guy I bought it from, said he hit the nitro, and boom hood blew up, but not off, and a fire ball insued.

96twodoor: You will be able to see the progress right here on it. Because the Benz guys have been giving me the cold shoulder lately.
This was post 106.

Mercedes mechanic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New parts for the BBQ454SS.

You must be registered for see images attach

I was going to work on it today, just got too busy.

More to come.

Mercedes mechanic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Took me a second to figure out what the second pic was Haha, you hanging on the white SS now that its pretty much finished?
Yea it's going to be my DD. I think I might have found a Red SS, But we will see.

I finshed her up today, she's ready for emissions testing, no check engine lights so far, got 200 miles on it now. Maybe this weekend I will change her to syn.

More to come.

Mercedes mechanic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A few last looks under the White 454's hood. Last time you be seeing that for awhile. So enjoy.

Its now onto the BBQ454SS, I called the sand blaster and he told me, when your ready for me to come pick up (pun intended) the parts just give me a call.

So picture's of the BBQ454SS, later today. Think I will start with the front dog house. There is going to be alot of nightmarish pictures, if you got a bad heart dont look. lol.

Hope you enjoyed the half-build. Sorry I came to this site half-way thru this truck. Now its into a life of background pictures, unless someone wants a picture of it, of which there are already plenty, but I think I am a "post *****"?, on project's.

Sorry if you dont like it.

Last edited:

Mercedes mechanic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im ok , Im pretty sure everyone loves pics here haha
Thumb's up then. *smile*

I just went and watched the video I posted just now. I'm not sure what is going on with the video. But the sound is not working right. When I "goose" the throttle, the pipes open up and its loud as hell. I got ear plugs in when Im doing it because its so loud. But its liike the sound is cutting out. Im new to the video part, anyone got an idea what is going on with that?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSOkie