My $300 95 Sierra Z71 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Welcome! For $300 you can't loose. Even if you decided not to fix it up, you could part it out and make that much back several times over.

Meberhart

Reaction score
OK so i didnt have work today so i just attacked my interior situation. Like i said the radio was ripped out and wires cut. Well i just happened to have a harness for a 95 Impala radio and an Impala radio lying around so i wired her up and put it in. Works Great. Just some more fine tuning with that, i plan to rewire rear speakers and put in a 10" sub and properly solder and shrinkwrap the harness. I also mentioned my windows wont go down i attacked that today also. My regulators i think are shot, the windows start to go down with very little power then stop completely, window also goes down crooked. Im going to look into getting another regulator and another power lock celenoid, i dont think there is any power going to it all. Also got a nice shot of the original paint on the truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

Meberhart

Reaction score
Since the motor was replaced, im going to get the #s off the block to confirm its a TBI 350 then ill start ordering parts. Ill probably do plugs and wires this weekend. Pics to follow.

Meberhart

Reaction score
Well like mentioned above im looking at doing plugs and wires and then do a head gasket. I want to get the truck running right then start playing with it more. i think ill end up doing a TB spaces, headers, exhaust and rockers.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
tb spacer is a waste. just do the tbi mods. its covered on here, thirdgen.org and probably other places quite in depth. rockers 1.5 roller tips would be fine and not break bank. headers, stainless ebay ones are a big hit, exhaust you can go nuts on. not sure if you needed any guidnace but ive built quite a few tbi motors and many of us have prior tbi knowledge so ask around so you get the best bang for your buck.