My 1997 Chevrolet Silverado Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
Looks good man! I need to do mine asap.
It took about 30mins to remove the grill, put the new bowtie in and put the grill back on. Piece of cake....I can take a picture of where all the screws and everything is if ya need it.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It took about 30mins to remove the grill, put the new bowtie in and put the grill back on. Piece of cake....I can take a picture of where all the screws and everything is if ya need it.

That would be awesome! Did you paint your bowtie or buy it? I was thinking of painting it but I don't know how good it would look the same color blue as my truck?

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
That would be awesome! Did you paint your bowtie or buy it? I was thinking of painting it but I don't know how good it would look the same color blue as my truck?

I got mine off ebay.
I used this pic to show me where all the screws and clips were. It was very accurate.
You must be registered for see images attach

The red circles are the screws and the green rectangles are the clips. The hardest clip was the center, you have to use a screwdriver to push down on the top of it so itll release.
The screws in the parking lights were phillips head, the screws in the grill were hex shaped, and than to remove the bowtie youll need a wrench or visegrip.

Last edited:

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
Now have 2 10" Kenwoods and a Rockford Fosgate amp. I need to clean the carpet better in front of it.
You must be registered for see images attach

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I don't mean to ***** my truck on your thread but....

You must be registered for see images