My 1992 Blazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Blazer looks great so far..now ya just need a Diesel lol

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

Haha want a 2500 RCLB 6.5 to drive so I can monkey around with this more everyone around hear has a loud diesel as a toy I want a roaring small block haha

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
With any luck will be saying sayonara to the grille guard for now this evening it was neat at first but now it's just bugging me. Gonna be on the look out for a diesel bumper and maybe a factory Tahoe guard

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Updates: yanked the grille guard may be looking for a factory Tahoe one.
Thought the transmission was completely gone so I didn't drive it at all for a month then when to burb died got in the Blazer and it was back to driving fine. Gonna do a fluid/filter and dump a quart of Lucas in

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Updates: yanked the grille guard may be looking for a factory Tahoe one.
Thought the transmission was completely gone so I didn't drive it at all for a month then when to burb died got in the Blazer and it was back to driving fine. Gonna do a fluid/filter and dump a quart of Lucas in

Should start to collect parts to do a manual swap now lol

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk 2

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Way too many other projects on my plate to worry about that kinda work. Rockers brakes and tires need some serious attention