My 1992 Blazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
and truthfully my favorite make of truck is International Harvester but their last light duty pickup came out in '75 so here I am :lol:

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Haha not likely the only one I got plans to ditch is the chromer flame. Support Our Troops magnet is staying around till it no longer sticks, and the dealership one is unfortunately a necessity since the previous dealership marred the paint to primer getting the original decal off :nono:

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Tyler's build thread got me thinking about the tune up I'll need to do, but not really sure what parts to use. I keep hearing Delco plugs so I guess those are a shoe in but anyone have an opinion on cap, rotor, wires, oil and other stuff like that? Also any opinions on Lucas additives? Motor has 164,*** miles on it

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
All the ignition stuff go with AC Delco or Delphi. I promise. Oil, whatever you like. Don't fall for Lucas traps. If additives are needed, they are hiding a problem that will get bigger, not fixing one.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Well will probably just stick with their injector cleaner/fuel treatment people around here gas or diesel swear by the stuff