MT or Moto Metal opinions please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im not sure im liking my wheel choice , i put on the Moto 951's in chrome but not to sure i like it... I like the look of the MT classic in Black maybe somebody could put the MT's on my truck ? and also give me your opinions of what you like as to which one of the two.....

I have installed the blocks since this pic , but if i go with the MT's the block are gone for some cali lean!
You must be registered for see images attach

And the MT's i like

opinions please:hmm:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I like the looks of the chrome moto metal. Another one to consider is Pro Comp. 6089 or 8089. IMO.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
the Pro Comps are nice but i think its the chrome im not liking....

Well the 8089 isn't chrome

or there is the all black 7089

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Classic II's are the best looking rim in the world!!! lol i think they'll look great on your truck if you went with black or with the polished!!!

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Chrome all the way your truck is super shiny and clean and black wheels seem to go dull aftertime and imo would bring the over all look of your truck down. Just mo. sweet looking truck though

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
chrome or nothing, chrome IS KING!!!!!!!!!!

I love your chrome wheels and IMO would be a total shame to put on painted wheels, of course IMo cali lean would kill it too, but it's your truck.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
id keep the moto metals, they really looks good on your truck, but if you got the MT's id get them in polished, not a fan of black wheels.