most bad a** winch bumper i have seen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I normally just type in google.com and then search unless I'm just too lazy :lol:

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Ive always liked the TAGs the most. Seeing the OP's post, i think my mind as changed!!! This is the next thing on my list because i LOVE the look of that bumper!!!!!!

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk 2

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I normally just type in google.com and then search unless I'm just too lazy :lol:

If you're using Chrome you can go to your settings and change your default search engine to Google, Yahoo, or Bing

Last edited:

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Ive always liked the TAGs the most. Seeing the OP's post, i think my mind as changed!!! This is the next thing on my list because i LOVE the look of that bumper!!!!!!

please do not Jeramy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diesel, stock or TAG

but if you cave, I'll take your diesel bumper just the same

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
please do not Jeramy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diesel, stock or TAG

but if you cave, I'll take your diesel bumper just the same

Ahhhh man, i thought id have ur support!!! Ill trade u my diesel bumper for a TAG...? :hum:

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I'd trade a lot of stuff for a TAG, haha. I just don't like the OP's pick, it looks way too.... bulbous, in lack of a better word. It gives the same effect as the 800 or 900 fronts :nono:

but that's just me.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I'd trade a lot of stuff for a TAG, haha. I just don't like the OP's pick, it looks way too.... bulbous, in lack of a better word. It gives the same effect as the 800 or 900 fronts :nono:

but that's just me.

I m on my phone, which is a 3 1/2 inch screan. So maybe it looks smaller than it really is :hum: You also dont have a diesel bumper to trade, which is like gold in the gmt400 community

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
yup, dassit

the little picture looks good until you enlarge it then its like : /

Just sent an email stating that i could not find a local dealer. I also asked if there was anyway we could get a deal done, and for what price. We will see what they say.