most bad a** winch bumper i have seen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I like the first pic in the thread most.

It's more aussie "roo bumper" than the typical North American designs.

But then again, I like aussie style "roo bumpers":

You must be registered for see images attach

They look like they would actually offer some protection instead of just "looking" tuff.

Aluminum too. Big bonus of aluminum is you can get more thickness for the same weight of steel (ie: more robust) or you can stay with the same thickness and save some weight.....

:)

As a sidenote, did the Aussies only ever get split headlights or what?

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
It sticks out past the headlights a little far IMO. Looks ok other than that. Did they have prices listed?

Yeah. Im not exactly sure which model that one is in the pictures, as they have 4. It is either from the "extreme" or "standard" series. The extreme is $1215 (starting) and is made of 2" tubing. The standard series starts at $1095, and is made of 1 1/4" tubing. Comes in 3 different colors, black gloss powdercoat, black wrinkle finish or bare metal. You can also get a 2" reciever for $75 or a winch mount for $150. Fog light openings are an extra $150. So they are costly.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Im not exactly sure which model that one is in the pictures, as they have 4. It is either from the "extreme" or "standard" series. The extreme is $1215 (starting) and is made of 2" tubing. The standard series starts at $1095, and is made of 1 1/4" tubing. Comes in 3 different colors, black gloss powdercoat, black wrinkle finish or bare metal. You can also get a 2" reciever for $75 or a winch mount for $150. Fog light openings are an extra $150. So they are costly.

Sounds like TAG is still the best "bang for your buck" then....

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
For all ya'll to lazy to click hunter's link, heres a little sneak peak of their bumpers. :rofl:

Extreme Series

You must be registered for see images

Standard Series

Sport Series

Base Series

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

A bumber gaurd that big needs to be mounted through the grill and back down onto the frame. It still may have saved him from getting hit through the windshield with the back of a tractor trailer though.

I cant give up my diesel bumper and just need to get around to fuguring out how to mount my hidden winch bracket I bought 10 years ago..