MMW Control arm group buy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Michigan Metal Works is doing a group buy on their control arms with the "jeebus joints" for $599 + shipping. These are normally $950 + shipping so your getting their top of the line arms for the price of the budget series. The arms come fully loaded with bushings, lower ball joint, and upper jeebus joint. They are a raw finish but they can powder coat for a lil bit more $. If interested in scooping up a set just email [email protected] and tell them you wanna get in on the group buy, this ends this week.

This deal is for the 88-98 fullsize trucks and the S10

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

http://michiganmetalworks.com/product-install-gallery/control-arms/

Michigan Metal Works said:
Finally available! The 88-98 Chevy FS truck arms will lay out on a 26″ wheel and tire setup, and gain you more lift than your ball joint arms.

The upper arms feature Jeebus Joints rather than standard ball joints that everyone uses. The Jeebus joint kit is precision machined to fit your exact vehicle, and gain you a TON of travel over any balljoint control arm. CNC water jet cut from .500 plate steel, and fully TIG welded. They come with poly bushings and sleeves as well.

The lowers are CNC water jet cut from .750 plate steel and include high stregnth press in lower ball joints. The lowers also come with shock mounts, standard, as well as poly bushings and sleeves.

The complete kit is narrowed .500 on each side standard to help clear your wheels when rolling low, but can be narrowed any amount upon request at no extra charge.

Arms are shipped fully assembled in RAW material. Powder coat in any color is available from the drop down menu. When you choose for the arms to be powder coated, you also are getting billet jeebus joint covers as well that will be milled with the "M" logo, all in the same price! This option makes for an extremely unique control arm that absolutely nobody besides MMW can offer!

These as well as all MMW control arms carry a lifetime warranty against weld and product failure, If there is even any kind of issue or problem with a MMW product we encourage to contact us directly via email, [email protected] or by phone 989-750-2689.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
hell yea man ....cause the budgets are all I need Im only gonna be runnin 20s maybe 22s top dont need an arm that lays up 26s plus the amount they took off those prob couldve got the budgets for like 450 a set

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Yea I dont plan on ever running anything bigger than a 22 and that won't be anytime soon, but it will be nice to know I could lol. Maybe if this group buy works out for em they will do the budget series next.

Too bad they don't offer the budget arms without balljoints cause most of us already have moog/delco/PP ball joints that we could re use out of the stock arms and save almost $200 there.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
grrrrr, shortened arms or 3 link.......

These arms are a killer deal. nFamous air suspension has a nice 3 link kit for the 88-98 trucks if you havent seen those yet run about $700 I think.

I was talking to them about the jeebus joint yesterday and they are rebuildable for $50 per joint for those who might be wondering but they said you probably won't ever need to though. The Jeebus Joints are supposed to last almost 8 times as long as a regular ball joint and the lower ball joint in these arms are Moogs.