Michelin ltx a/t 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
the terra grapplers are horrible off road. I went Toyo's and they went nitto grapps, lets say my truck went farther then theirs in 2wd

The tires are going on my 2wd... it'll never see the mud! but i know the terra grapplers will last, I've seen it first hand.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Oh.. your not gonna offroad...? Get the michelins then hahaha. Also the wildpeak's aren't too bad, and then you got the general grabber.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Oh.. your not gonna offroad...? Get the michelins then hahaha. Also the wildpeak's aren't too bad, and then you got the general grabber.

your not helping!! i get down to the two i want and you add more to the list!!! lol

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Looks like there about $1200, idk if i could do red letters tho!

i just emailed a local tire shop in Baton Rouge, they have an ad on CL saying they have the best prices in the state on all Mickey Thompson tires. if they don't reply tomorrow early I'm going to call them. if they want to much then I'm probably just going to order the rugged terrains.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
i installed some michelins on a excursion the other day and they took like half of an ounce to balance.