Michelin ltx a/t 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Can anyone give me any reviews on these tires? Buying a new set of tires is very frustrating... I want something that will look good, last a long time and has great road manners. I will not be going offroad.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
no, my lowered truck is about 2 get lifted. going with 4in lift spindles and 285/70r17's with some nnbs 17's

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
got ya. i was thinking not going off road? was a bit hard to believe! i was looking to the ltx a/t but they are super pricey. discount tire website has a couple different ones listed and one of them is actually discontinued. the new tire is a lot more. think my 265s were 193 on the old tire and 211 on the new tire. big difference. i'm very happy so far with the geolander a/t. also like the bridgestone dueler revo.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
can't go wrong with the ltx. i just couldn't justify it when i read so much good stuff on the geolander.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
They are $250.00 at www.tirerack.com. A guy that reviewed them on tire rack claimed to have 80,000 miles currently and another said he was at 107,000 on the tires.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the ltx's are great tires, we mount alot of them and they seem to wear great and get between 60k and 80k. hankooks atm's are also great tires imo.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
They are $250.00 at www.tirerack.com. A guy that reviewed them on tire rack claimed to have 80,000 miles currently and another said he was at 107,000 on the tires.

yea I've seen mostly good reviews. discounttiredirect.com doesn't charge tax or shipping. they are usually the cheapest.

the ltx's are great tires, we mount alot of them and they seem to wear great and get between 60k and 80k. hankooks atm's are also great tires imo.

my mother-n-law got 78k out of a set of michelin ltx m/s on her trailblazer. and I've seen first hand the hankooks are good but i just don't care for the look of them. idk I'm so indecisive but I'm really leaning towards theses michelins (today anyways)

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
yea I've seen mostly good reviews. discounttiredirect.com doesn't charge tax or shipping. they are usually the cheapest.

my mother-n-law got 78k out of a set of michelin ltx m/s on her trailblazer. and I've seen first hand the hankooks are good but i just don't care for the look of them. idk I'm so indecisive but I'm really leaning towards theses michelins (today anyways)

I've never ordered from tirerack and couldn't figure out the shipping. How much is it?